Sunday, September 21, 2008

Halloween Coaster Box















Now wouldn't you just love to get this little box filled with candy for Halloween???!!! I would! I made this with 4" coasters that I got from my favorite bar (unused of course). Use a glue stick to cover the coaster, then lay your trimmed paper on it, and rub all over. Punched on the sides and bottom with my Bind-It-All...makes it so easy and fast. Tie together with ribbon.

I covered the insides with cardstock, and the bottom coaster is just plain cardstock on both sides. I stitched the ribbon through around the bottom, like sewing it onto the box. That went a lot faster than tying ribbon through each hole, like I did for the sides

Papers: Basic Grey (Stampin' Up), Halloween print from a Fall Glitter Stack

Other: Bind-it-All, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black grosgrain ribbon (SU

2 comments: