Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bloggers Challenge - Bugs & Insects

This week's challenge was to make something with bugs or insects...I discovered that I have ZERO stamps with bugs or insects, so I had to make one. I used circle punches to make this lady bug. The card is a mini note card...4 1/4" square, I think.

Stamps: Sincere Salutations

Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, some striped paper from an old Simply Scrappin' kit

Ink: Basic Black

Other: 1 3/8" and 1" circle punches, pencil eraser (to make the dots), Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. I love how you did her wings! This is the cutest punch ladybug I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created a bug and how the background matches her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you have been stamping away!! Love the ladybug, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the bug that you've created here Toni! What a creative lady you are! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative work around!! GReat job, love the colors! Fun card!

    Tangii

    ReplyDelete