Friday, May 9, 2008

Bloggers Challenge - Mother's Day!

This week's challenge was to make something for Mother's Day - great timing! I went with a purple scheme, since that's my mom's favorite.

The "Mother" block was only about 2" x 2" in size. I just stamped it all over the front of the card to make a background.

Stamps: DD Tulips, "Mother" word block (Club Stamp)

Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum

Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss

Other: Stampin' Dimensionals (flower piece is lifted up a tad bit)

16 comments:

  1. I like how you used the words to create a super background for your main stamped image. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Toni, you did an awesome job, especially with your background. It's a truly lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softness of your image. This is truly a beauty! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...I miss that tulip set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant, love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love those tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors, Toni. I really like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome card Toni. Another winner for sure. I love the softness of the tulips - my favorite flowers...very pretty card...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Toni! Your tulips turned out beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! I love the soft colors and, of course, the TULIPS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty! I really like the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Those tulips are timeless! Love the background, too! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card Toni, the tulips are beautiful, such gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect! Tulips are ALWAYS the right touch. Your background is wonderful....great job!

    ReplyDelete