Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bloggers Challenge - Color Combo!

Hello bloggers! I've been off-line for quite some time, but now I'm getting back to the Bloggers Challenges. This weeks was a color combo - use Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Taken with Teal. These are also the colors in the new Bali Breeze Designer Series Papers which are BEAUTIFUL!

Stamps: True Friend

Cardstock/Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Taken with Teal

Other: Pumpkin and Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love how you went bold and used the panels! It looks great with this color combo! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you getting back in to stamping and great card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I'm really liking this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the panels on your card, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Toni! I love this card! Great job with the colors. I think 'panels' are my new favs!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to have you back Toni! great card - love the layered bg look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to have you back... this is so pretty Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toni, you did a great job with this challenge. Love the panels on the card. BTW, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete