Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekend StampFest!

Whew! Look at all that stuff I came home with! I just got back from a long weekend in Minnesota. I've gone out there every fall for the past 6 years now. 5 girls, stamping all weekend, day and night until the wee hours of the morning! I think if I counted correctly, I came home with about 30 cards, 5 scrapbooks, some gift bags, a holiday planner, jumbo clothespin photo holder, and a great sized gift box. You'll be able to see this loot in person next week, at my Halloween Flip book class. I got tons of ideas and tips...now if I can just remember it all. It's a blur, really. I had such a good time, but I'm exhausted. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! Stamping with friends....learning and seeing great ideas....sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete