Monday, October 8, 2007

Wanted!...cute little card!

As I was thinking about cleaning up from my day of stamping on Saturday, I picked up this scrap of Outlaw papers and decided to make one more card. I actually rubbed the River Rock pad directly onto the striped piece of Outlaw papers to make it match the ribbon. It was too white before. I love how it turned out! The card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". I don't know why I'm digging this little card size, but I am. They need to make envelopes this size just for ME! :)

Stamps: Wanted, Short and Sweet

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Naturals Ivory, Outlaw Designer Series paper

Ink: Chocolate Chip, River Rock

Other: River Rock double stitched grosgrain, Pop-Up Glue dots, Ticket corner punch, Slit punch, 1/8" hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment