Wednesday, October 17, 2007

NOEL decoration

I don't know why this picture is so tiny...but there it is. I covered some coasters with what I left from the Dashing designer papers. Stamped some letters and images, and attached all that. Punched holes with the Crop-o-dile, and tied together with ribbon. Very easy, and very cool looking.

Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Jolliest Time of the Year

CS: Real Red, River Rock, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Dashing Designer Series papers

Ink: Real Red, River Rock, Old Olive, Always Artichoke

Other: Markers, 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle punches, stampin' dimensionals, Crop-o-dile, glue stick (to attach papers to coasters), white gel pen (for Santa's beard and hat), Pretties Kit (bling brad on the tree!)

2 comments:

  1. I really like what you have done with the ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I have tons of coasters. Thanks for the great idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete