Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall table banner

Autumn is my FAVORITE season! I love the smells and the colors. I made this table top banner out of coasters...cover them with designer papers and cardstock, punch holes with the Crop-o-dile, tie together with grosgrain ribbon, and add some stamped images. Easy project! And I recently figured out that a plain old glue stick is the easiest way to adhere papers to the coasters.

Stamps: Autumn Fest, Big Deal Alphabet

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Apple Cider Designer Series papers

Ink: River Rock, Close to Cocoa, Wild Wasabi, Really Rust

Other: Crop-o-dile, River Rock double stitched grosgrain

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. I just bought coasters - I might have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete