Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bloggers Challenge - Orange & Black

This week's bloggers challenge was to use Orange & Black. Now, we always think of Halloween, but you can use those colors for non-Halloween things too... I just got into these Cuttlebug embossing folders and used the Tiny Mosaic one here, because it matched this tiny strip of paper that I had left.

Stamps: True Friend, Short & Sweet

Cardstock: Only Orange, Basic Black, Creepy Crawly Designer Series papers

Ink: Only Orange, Basic Black

Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Neutrals button, mini glut dots, sponge dauber

13 comments:

  1. I like that you chose the cuttlebug folder that matched the paper...it's never occured to me! LOL Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like how you used the sentiment to make a frame for your image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Toni! I love the sentiment border you used, looks very cool like you doodled it on there yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Toni. I also like how you matched the Cuttlebug folder to the DP and the way you use the sentiment to frame your image. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! I love the button in the center of the stamp and your mosaic theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the sentiment. Great idea and super use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice Toni!! just got this set and love it!! love the cuttlebug bg and pp too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a neat-o card! Good thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Toni! That Halloween paper looks so elegant on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love how the cuttlebug embossing folder goes so well with the paper - great card!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice t... love the embossing...I got a bunch of cuttlebug folders and still haven't used a one.

    ReplyDelete