Friday, October 26, 2007

Bloggers Challenge - Designer Series Paper


I'm so glad that we had this challenge. I've been using a LOT of the Designer Series Papers lately. For this week's challenge, I used a 4" x 6" piece of So Saffron DSPs to fold up into this cute shirt. Added some bling for a tie tack, and stuck it on my card front. Pattern/Tutorial for the shirt folding can be found on Cambria's blog here.

Stamps: Short & Sweet, Canvas Background

Cardstock: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla


Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip

Other: Pretties Kit (for the Bling brad!), both sizes of Oval punches, Mini Glue Dots, bone folder.

12 comments:

  1. What a great anniversary card Toni! Great job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cute. Great masculine card...and these are the most difficult for me to create, but you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card and I love the choice of color and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt! GREAT idea! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job...I made these shirts for Father's Day cards this year...the guys loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect!!! Looks like a perfectly ironed shirt - creases and colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little shirts are always a fun addition to a card. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shirt! Gotta remember that idea for next year!

    ReplyDelete